Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Am Running This - My new running blog!

Great news for everyone!  I finally realized that the audience for my blog was split between parents who were excited to read about parenting, and runners who were excited to read about running.  

I started to post only half the running posts I really wanted to, because I was worried that my blog readers were getting tired of reading about running.  I thought the best solution would be a blog about running that I could post to as often as I wanted about running, and a re-focus of My New Normal to surviving (and maybe thriving?) as the mother of two young boys.  

So it's back to the craft projects, parenting lectures, meal planning, and household organization for My New Normal, and for any runners following me, I hope you'll join me on my new blog at www.iamrunningthis.com!

Thanks :)

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment